Unfortunately, insurance against infection with worms does not yet exist, and it is very important to detect their presence in your body in time. A blood test for parasites is sure, but it is far from the only way to find out about the presence of foreign microorganisms in the body. How to know for sure whether parasites are located in the body? Your own biomaterials will help in this work: urine, feces and blood; and modern medical equipment.
The main signs of the appearance of worms and types of analysis for their detection
Unfortunately, helminths that enter the human body forget to warn the host of their invasion. Therefore, it is very important to understand how to determine the presence of parasites in the body. First of all, you need to listen to yourself, because, as a rule, the body itself informs you about the arrival of uninvited guests.
The main signs of the location of worms in the body:
- constant difficulties with emptying - frequent constipation accompanied by the release of a large amount of gas;
- regular diarrhea with sharp pain in the lower abdomen;
- sleep disorder: drowsiness or, conversely, insomnia;
- frequent headache and muscle pain;
- itching of the anus;
- grinding of teeth at night;
- lack of feeling of satiety with increased appetite;
- prolonged bouts of apathy and depression.
If you have at least one or two signs of the presence of parasites, you should immediately consult a doctor. An infectious disease specialist, having previously met with the patient, will prescribe the necessary examination for helminths. The patient can perform a biological analysis for parasites or rely on modern medical technology. Diagnosis of parasites in the body includes urine and stool tests, blood tests, scrapings for enterobiosis, and hardware methods are used to detect parasites: ultrasound, X-ray and computer diagnostics.
How are tests done to identify worms?
First, a preliminary examination of the patient is carried out to determine the symptoms associated with parasites. The survey is necessary to obtain the following information: the duration of the disease, the nature and intensity of pain, the frequency of fever, the characteristics of changes in appetite and sleep. The main condition at this stage is the sincerity of the patient. A good specialist can already describe the symptoms, determine the likely source of infection, draw conclusions about which helminths live inside the patient and suggest appropriate tests for parasites.
Types of research to identify worms:
- Analysis of feces for parasites. Doctors are primarily interested in human feces, because a sample of feces can show the presence of ten worm eggs. If the parasitic helminth has not yet had time to breed offspring in the form of eggs, the analysis for enterobiosis, which is also called scraping for helminths in medicine, will help determine its presence. This method allows you to identify pinworms - the most common protozoan worms, whose particles remain on the skin of the anus. A person who begins to live these white worms in his body usually comes to the doctor with the words "my anus itches", and as a rule, itching immediately allows to determine the cause of itching. To clarify the diagnosis, the patient will be asked to give blood for the presence of parasites.
- Blood test for parasites. Even a detailed analysis of feces is inferior in terms of information content to the proven method - enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) for parasites, which has another definition in medicine: serological analysis of blood serum for the presence of parasites. ELISA analysis not only determines the presence of worms in the body, but also shows their number with 90% accuracy.
Another diagnostic method has also proven itself well - hemotest, which allows you to see the whole world of helminths living in the body using a drop of blood from a finger. If the initial diagnosis involves the existence of ascaris in humans, in addition to the ELISA analysis, you should donate blood for antibodies.
Diagnosing parasitic diseases may require not only a blood test for parasites, but also special tools to more accurately detect parasites.
Computer diagnostics of parasites
Many are wondering: is it possible to see parasitic worms with my own eyes? You can see parasites through a monitor on ultrasound or X-ray images. Also, bioresonance diagnostics captures a detailed image of the parasites in the human body in the computer memory.
Types of computer diagnostics of parasites:
- Bioresonance diagnostics is the latest method to detect parasites in adults. Oscillation of the device will show exactly the presence of parasites in the body and determine the place of their accumulation.
- The Vega test is a German electroacupuncture method for detecting helminthic disease. Even microscopic helminth larvae can be detected with the help of a hand vegetative test.
- Duodenal probing of parasites - removal of biomaterials through a probe that allows checking the presence of parasites in the most sensitive part of the body - the gastrointestinal tract.
The latter method requires the preparation of the body for probing, so this procedure is performed only in a hospital. However, no special preparation is required to pass tests against parasites. The only thing that may be required is not to eat before giving blood for parasites and not to wash before the stool test.
You can be examined in both public and private clinics. Most importantly, research on the identification, diagnosis and treatment of parasites should be left to doctors. In order not to become a victim of any dietary supplements, you do not need to try to solve the problem yourself, how to identify parasites. Only a doctor can understand which tests will show with absolute accuracy whether there are parasites in the body! The patient should not guess how to recognize the presence of unpleasant tenants, but it is better to check in time and give blood for parasites in time.